The Futures in Engineering program is an Industrial Affiliates program designed to provide better connections between companies and our faculty and students in the Chemical Engineering and Materials Science and Engineering departments.
- Provide Affiliate Members the opportunity to explore research relationships and projects of mutual interest with our world renowned faculty
- Provide Affiliate Members the opportunity to increase the visibility and branding of their companies with our students, faculty and staff
- Facilitate Affiliate Members recruiting of our department's coveted students
- Provide students an opportunity to learn about careers with various companies in different industries
- Enables Affiliate Members to attend departmental events with our faculty and student
- Keep Affiliate Members aware of other research programs and intiatives across Stanford that best fit their goals