The research groups within our department benefit from the unique research environment at Stanford University. In particular, our faculty are associated with a number of Research and Training Centers that provide experimental facilities as well as training opportunities.
These links provide information on the Research and Training Centers that our faculty are affiliated with:
- ChEM-H: Chemistry, Engineering & Medicine for Human Health
- Stanford-NIH Graduate Training Program in Biotechnology
- SUNCAT: Center for Interface Science and Catalysis
- TomKat: Center for Sustainable Energy
- VPUE Summer Program - Open only to current Stanford undergraduate students